Your Journey. Our Vision.
Our vision-aided relative navigation sensors are low SWaP-C
- A relative navigation sensor to support all phases from orbit to touchdown.
- Multi-stereo cameras system – Lulav uses two cameras for stereo-vision and can support up to four cameras.
- True deep- space.
- Supports terrain mapping and hazard avoidance
- High altitude surface-relative positioning
- Accurate measurement of long-distance surface – relative range and velocity
- In-space calibration of the stereo cameras
- System configuration, algorithms, and optics can be easily adapted for each application and mission, with the support of a high-fidelity simulation environment.
- Off-the-shelf and space-proven hardware.
- ITAR Free
- Lightweight – a sub-kilogram system
- Low power consumption
- Low-cost alternative relative to existing LIDAR relative- navigation sensors.